The new Bear Bott Pre flat is just stunning!
Three layers of absorbency which when folded together can place 9 layers or more in the main wet zone
• Printed stretchy cotton outer
• Two inner layers of stretchy Bamboo/Cotton
• Soft back elastic for extra containment
• One size fits most
• Can be used as a super slim reliable day time option, or over night with the night trifold or any boosters you have in your collection
• Ridiculously fast drying
• Can be washed up to 60 degrees*
• Fasten with a pin or nappy fastener and cover with a wraps
One size fits most- A super slim nappy, could easily fit a newborn without being bulky and fits my 2.5 year old with ease
How to use
How to fold here
These can be fitted to baby with a nappy fastener such as a pin or nippa, cover with a waterproof wrap and make sure all the nappy is tucked inside the wrap to prevent leaks.
For extra absorbency add a booster inside the flat, or outside between the flat and the wrap to avoid compromising the fit of the fold.
Top with a fleece or disposable liner to keep baby dry and to simplify the disposal of solids (post weaning).
Remember, you can reuse your wraps 3-4 times by wiping them out with a wet cloth if they do not come in to contact with poo.
How to wash and dry
Wash at 40 or 60 degrees. Washing regularly at 60 may reduce lifespan. Do not use fabric conditioner.